kanivari the journal

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

and the drama continues

just when you thought..
It's done!
no more communication, and the irritated feeling almost gone

woke up late, missed my "joki" job
took ojek up to halimun shelter
headed to kuningan gate...
not that pay attention to surronding (setting up my mp3 player)

a person.. stood up in front of me, blocked up my move
look up.. *oh shit* out of all the people...
the person said : "masih ngambek?" (for me it sounds like a mocking question)
I said : "iya masih"
then I walked to the gate, wait there, act like a stranger

the bus came, we both took the same bus
the person purposedly sat in front of me
I grabbed a book from my bag, an mp3 player and focussed on my book

I happenned to get off first,
I get off the bus without saying anything
feel released... but then...
some one grabbed my hand..
"lo kenapa sih? kayaknya udah kelamaan deh marahnya?"
*geez... sinetron banget!!!*
"yaa gwe males aja" keep walking...
arghhh it really ruinned my day

just when I get to the office
plug on the note book
activate YM
a BUZZ came from a friend
"ketemu di busway tapi gak nyapa?"
"malu lo ama umur"
then I reply
"taii lo"
"dikasih apa lo belain dia"
"arghhh masih pagi, uda begini hari"
"udah ah, gwe mo kerja"

4 Comments:

  • cieh cieh :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 PM  

  • ih ciyeeh Ucil.. Sinetron bangeed.. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

  • lo ngomongin siapa sih cil??? jadi sapa sih cill... ?? coba dehhh...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

  • aldi:ow no, kurang anonim di cs

    anggraini : lo FTV abg berarti ya de, huehehehehhe

    slesta:ngomongin orang slesta, biasa lah fans huakakak, tapi bukan yang waktu itu myra bilang

    By Blogger kanivari, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home