kanivari the journal

Monday, September 24, 2007

fighting for a cab

situation:
me (not fasting), a girl friend (not fasting), a girl friend (fasting).
we're at junction right before menara karya
it was about 15 minutes past 5, and we're headed to BNI bld @ Sudirman
most taxi are occupied, and people fight for the empty one

strategy:
me wait for taxi from kuningan, my other not-fasting-friend wait for taxy from mega kuningan, and the fasting one, rest...
we manage the distance so we can always see and hear the other shouting

result:
I saw an-on-empty-lamp bluebird coming to my way
not far from me, there's this asia guy
he waved to the cab which I saw first (but he did waved first)
then I waved after him *pura" gak liat dia udah stopin duluan*
he stood nearer to the cab, he walked to the cab
my competitive spirit is awaken...
I walked faster diagonally to the cab...
I reached the door first *YES!!*
the asia guy said : "can I go first?"
me (dalem ati) : "gigi lo!! enak ajah"
me (from my mouth) : *give him begging look* "but I want to break my fasting"
the asia guy : "so, can I join you?"
me : *hah* "but I am three" *well, actually I'm a matrix and xplore subscriber*
the asia guy : "It's okay"

so I yelled and waved to my friend to come to the cab
I jump in to the back seat of the cab
my assumption is the asia guy would take the front seat
but then, he got to the back seat right after me
I give him confusion look, but he smiled
crazyyy asian!!!!!
the seating in the back seat : my fasting friend,asia guy, me
while my other-not-fasting friend took the front seat
since, he's very tall, he seat in a funny way, with his back pack laptop bag on his leap

me and my friends really struglle to hold our laugh, since it will be impolite for him
I start a conv with him
me : where are you going?
asia guy : ohhh over there...
me : ohhh *and lazy to continue the conv*

after a while....
me : where are you going actually, we're headed to Sudirman here
asia guy : hmmm menara imperium
me : you want us to turn over?
asia guy : no, I will cross the road
me : oh... okay...

at wisma kodel...
gwe : pak, kiri satu pak, di sebrangan situ
asia guy : yes, in here
asia guy : thank you...
and he get off from the cab

I laughed with my friends...
but then we realise...
how come he didn't even pay for the taxi????
he didn't even offer to pay
crazy asian!!!!

8 Comments:

  • Asian as in Japanese/Korean/Chinese?
    Well, you guys got punk'd :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

  • bukan jpun yang jelas, gwe cukup familiar dengan logat jpun
    punk'd? mana si kutcher???

    By Blogger kanivari, at 10:48 AM  

  • pake inggris gitu ciru? cakep gak? its a sign!! ciru!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Anggi, at 8:08 AM  

  • hahaha Ucil.. kocak amat.. Bukan Asian lagi. Just Indonesian with very oriental look.. :))
    Sok ga bisa bahasa Indo ituu.. Definitely.. you got punk'd.. :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger titik p, at 3:54 PM  

  • kenapa asian nyebutnya? emang nya lo bukan orang asia yaa?? gaya lo cil!! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM  

  • mrs.kiwi: iya beneran pake inggris, lumanyun cakep sih, tinggi pula, gwe curiga korce huehehehhehe

    anggraini:haduuu masuk punkd mtv asia gwe harunsya

    slesta : menurut gwe kita mah bukan asian slesta, melayu huehehehhe asian tuh tipe" si mrs.kiwi

    By Blogger kanivari, at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home