kanivari the journal

Friday, September 21, 2007

finally....

I'm connected to my blog...
after few attempts in the couple weeks..

ok! here's the story begin..
fasting story...

what kind of sickness is the most annoying while fasting?
to me : it's the essence of clouds a.k.a sariawan *omigot gak lucu*
the reason : it's only making your bad smell fasting breath worse, and my main duties is communicating!

fasting day 1 : I can feel there's sariawan wanna-be in my mouth
fasting day 2 : pop up two little white hole in my lower lips
fasting day 3 *saturday* : hmmm while weekend, I have to heal it ASAP
so I bought this albotyl (I believe when put it in night, then at day your sariawan go away)
I put it in my lower lips
my mom suggested to use cotton bud (to only apply at sariawan part)
but I brutally put like few drops (hoping it will heal sooner)

Result : aside than my lips cuticle shearing,the two little white hole united into one big hole as chicken pock
after three days using albotyl day and nite : the big hole still there
then I only get the irritate feeling when the wound meet the drops of albotyl
in addition I also consume adem sari and CDR regularly

I assume, the hole just get used to with the lips and won't go away
right now, I already get used to it (yes, it's still there)
so I decided to make a good friend with the pain caused by spicy food meet my 'sariawan'
and I forget albotyl usage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home