kanivari the journal

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

relationship

this is a story about a materialistic girl who's trying to get a new way of thinking and living a life

the story begin...
the girl has a two years realtionship with this guy 1, the guy has:
- fully loaded guy, the guy can buy her shoes, diamonds, facilitate a good life, and so on and so forth
- celebrity!, it's fun to bring the guy arround, or when ppl ask "who is your boyfriend?"
he's like a genuine prada bag, and all ppl know it's a genuine prada bag
- fun fun personality
but, the girl actually doesn't really into the guy, so when the guy cheat her, he decided to quit! cause she thought "being a lover for him is a job she doesn't needed".

then in her free single time.... guy 2 come out of nowhere beyond her expectation
the girl soon fall for him, he's really really the girl type, the girl knew she will be happy with this guy,
though guy 2 has less money and so-so face (like a nice ITC bag when the girl bring the guy arround), but she's happy, and she thought "money is not everything, and I have more money than I needed though less than I wanted"

But then ...
guy 3 come, he's very tempting and has good potential to like the girl
guy 3 has more to offer, even more than what the girl want
if the guy 1 like a genuine prada,
guy 3 like a limited-only-made-for-you-and-mariah-carey Prada
*why would I pick MC for this story*
so if the girl chooses guy 3, she get more money than what she hoped for, pride, and so on and so forth, but she knew,
she won't love guy 3 as much as guy 2, but she also knew,
having a more loaded guy than guy 1, will give guy 1 a sweet revenge which served cold

will the girl defends her love and decided not to live in anger and being a money slave?
currently, the girl won't even try to get close to the guy 3,
since deep down, she wished to marry the guy 2, but...
"money and prada bag does tempting" she thought

end of story...

~samethingAppliedHere
~withDifferentView...

19 Comments:

  • standar cewe, ngomongnya muter-muter :P
    wekekekekekeke :D

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:40 PM  

  • kriwil:iyah, ampe pusing gwe, tapi cewekan menggemaskan dan candu huakakakak

    By Blogger kanivari, at 10:02 PM  

  • cewekan apa ya?

    ~xD

    By Blogger ZaQ, at 9:34 AM  

  • Ummm....yah gitu deh! Setiap orang pernah ngalamin dua pilihan yang menggoda. Apapun pilihannya, kita sendiri yang jalanin. Ntah jadi bahagia atau sengsara. You know better than me right! But remember, choose a guy means that you gonna live with him for rest of ur life. Gudlak... -Zul101-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

  • ya olloh ijul! ini bukan kisah my love life
    gubrak deh
    clue:
    coba terapkan dengan hal yang berbeda ;p
    sikanan mungkin membantu *ala tktq*

    By Blogger kanivari, at 7:35 PM  

  • zaki:masa gak tau cewekan?

    By Blogger kanivari, at 7:35 PM  

  • sumpe gak tau :p

    eh komen ijul juga bisa diterapin lagi rip, tapi artinya gag usah diambil secara harfiah xD

    By Blogger ZaQ, at 10:21 AM  

  • klo gue sih pilih cowo ke-2 aja.. tapi mungkin doi keberatan klo gua minta traktir di KFC..:(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 AM  

  • "money is not everything, and I have more money than I needed though less than I wanted"

    its so meeee gitu lhooohhhhh~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 AM  

  • mrs.kiwi:kalo KFC doaang mah mampuuuu, yang susah kalo lo minta traktir di shangrila :p

    By Blogger kanivari, at 10:44 PM  

  • Well I agree but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

  • I want not concur on it. I think nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

  • good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 340 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

  • good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that particular model. The prices for the sneakers are around 240 bucks on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 AM  

  • Hello. And Bye.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

  • hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 220 bucks on every site. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 AM  

  • hi there everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were about 240 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • good evening everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 330 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 PM  

  • Don't be scared to inquire about help from loved ones. Pride could keep you from asking for help, nonetheless, you could possibly come to be poor when undergoing treatment method. Your loved ones can perform small work and chores like store shopping or cleaning the home. Just undertaking modest activities can alleviate your burden. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home