kanivari the journal

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

heart to heart

Working with japanese is really… something! *if don’t want to use the bad word*

The official working hour from 8 a.m to 4.30 p.m, but....
not enough the demanding environment to keep on busy after office hour, they asked me to… JOIN THE WEEKLY MEETING @ WEDNESDAY 7.30 A.M
*Sheeeettt*
the thing is…
this weekly meeting not suit to my daily morning activity

these are my daily morning activity :
my mom yells "KA… BANGUN"
I yell "10 MENIT LAGI MAAA"
*minutes pass by*
my mom yells "KA, MO KERJA GAAA???"
I yell "IYAAAA"
*suara grabak-grubuk*
*about 7.15 a.m* I’m off to work place

my condition to work place would be….
Wet hair (not yet blow dried), and...
non make up face (due to late wake up)
I can cope with this condition since I can do both @ my room during office hour :P

the weekly turns me to have these conditions to office:
super fine blow dried hair
super nice make up
this two conditions should apply 30 minutes prior office hour,
this impact I have to wake up suppeeerrr earlyyy in the morning!!!!
*crying my heart out*

well correction!! in the wednesday morning... and not for the sake of exercising

6 Comments:

  • euh, ucil, rajin sekaliiiiiiiii :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • sintianggggg
    groho......
    owww I miss campus back thennn
    *bukan maksut nyindir groho*

    By Blogger kanivari, at 10:05 AM  

  • these are ucil daily routine activity before going to customers:

    I yell "UCIL! CEPETANN!
    ucil yells "IYA SABARR.. BELOM JUGA DANDAN"
    I yell "BANTAL! CEPETT UDAH MAKIN TELAT NIH!"
    ucil yells "TENANG AJEE..."
    I yell "HOTDOG! BUSET DAH LU! CEPETTTT!"
    ucil yells "IYAAAAAA BELOM BEDAKAN NIHH!"
    *suara grabak-grubuk* (*tarik2 si gendut*)
    *about 30 minutes later we are officially ONE HOUR late to the customers!!*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • eh, mirduttttt
    gwe gak pernah telat ke customerrr
    selalu gwe reschedule tauuu

    By Blogger kanivari, at 5:41 PM  

  • hey, that's not so bad.. they just ask an additional half an hour of your time.. as for me, they asked an addition of 4 hours everyday, and no holiday.. (T_T)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 AM  

  • huehehehehhehehehhehe
    itu mah lo ajah yang sial
    udah bikin kasus aja biar di pecat

    By Blogger kanivari, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home